Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Ace of Cups

Today's card is the Ace of Cups. 

Cups or chalices tend to deal with water and the emotions. To me, this card symbolizes being supported (emotionally and otherwise) but the Gods or family and friends to realize my potential.

I see myself as the Cup in this card being empty, but ready to be filled in order to realize my potential or goals.

The cup rests on a stable table speaking to emotional stability as well as support.

As I have decided to get back to basics of daily meditation (including via the tarot), I see this as indicative of being on the right track with this plan and that I will have the support of the Gods to do so. 

---------------------
My regular deck is the Egyptian Tarot Deck and all imagery described uses this deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment