Thursday, March 2, 2017

Strength is Today's Tarot Card

Todays tarot card is Strength, the 11th card in the major arcana.

While it can mean physical strength, this card to me has always meant courage and spiritual strength. Putting your hand in the lion's mouth is a matter of trust, courage and strength of will - having the strength to do things that must be done and the trust that the universe will support and aid you.

It also indicates a need to stand strong in the face of danger - feeling the solid ground under you and the Gods above you supporting whatever it is you need to do.

Not sure what strength it is telling me I need today - my plans only involve renewing my driver's license. While I am expecting a lot of sitting around and waiting at the DMV, we'll have to see what else today might hold.

---------------------
My regular deck is the Egyptian Tarot Deck and all imagery described uses this deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment