Friday, March 10, 2017

Judgement - The Tarot Card of the Day

Judgement - The 20th Card of the Major Arcana

In my deck, Anubis, the guide of the dead, is leading the soul to the Duat, the Egyptian afterlife.

The card Judgement reminds me to take a step back and see if the situation you are in (or considering) serves you or not. It came up a lot for me during the end of my relationship with my fiance and I didn't understand why at the time. In hindsight, I realize it was trying to get me to see if the relationship was what I really wanted - which it was not though I was unwilling at the time to let it go. It was comfortable and staying in comfort is always easier than facing the unknown.

Judging your current situation can be difficult - it is easy to see things in hindsight as in the relationship with my fiance, but when you are in the middle of it is another story. Anubis here  reminds me that there is a guide for whatever choice I make. Someone that will stand beside me even in the darkest times (death) to show me the way.

---------------------
My regular deck is the Egyptian Tarot Deck and all imagery described uses this deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment