Friday, October 11, 2013

Todays tarot cards


The 2 of Wands. Twos of any suit mean balance or partnership. The 2 of wands usually indicates intellectual matters - keeping a level head.

Queen of Pentacles - I often see this card as me and it or the High Priestess usually comes up in readings representing me. Generally though, The Queen of Pentacles, like all the court cards, often stands for an actual person in life representing a woman, likely with dark hair and dark eyes. It can also represent energetic influences in our lives. The energy of the Queen of Pentacles is very feminine; hearth, home, motherhood.  This card can indicate that you will be spending time, money, and energy on your home - which I have been working on home improvements.

King of Swords - Very, very masculine energy or force in my life. Often represents a man with strong opinions in my life. 

Not actually sure how this reading relates to me, though interesting that extreme masculine and extreme feminine cards came up with a card of balance - perhaps it's trying to tell me to find a balance between both energies that are within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment