Thursday, October 10, 2013

Todays Tarot cards


Queen of Swords - She holds the sword defensively in front of her which always speaks to me of defending your actions or trying to make your case in an argument.

Knight of Chalices - The Knight is also a fighter and the chalices represents emotions. Combined with the Queen, my argument might be an emotionally charged one and the cards seem to be warning me to be on guard.

The 8 of Pentacles again - this one has been coming up for me a lot lately (and I randomly insert cards drawn into separate places in the deck and shuffle well). As previously stated, to me this one means financial ventures just starting to grow and not fully realized. 

I am not certain how this relates tot he first 2 cards, though I have had a few negative comments about my business lately that are bothering me, though I know I cannot do anything to sway anyone's opinions and have done the best I am able to in all situations. Perhaps these cards are telling me to stay guarded but not to let them get me too emotionally charged and to allow my growth to continue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment