Friday, January 3, 2014

Todays tarot cards


8 of Pentacles: The buds on the papyrus column to be show unfulfilled potential. Since it's in pentacles, the earth and abundance suit, I usually take this to mean unfulfilled financial potential - perhaps something I am not doing to grow my business or other area of abundance in my life. The book calls it the Sacred Tree, the symbol of victory, ascension, regeneration and immortality and means stability, recognition, and ability.

10 of Cups: The Chalice of Souls. The god Horus surrounded by 10 chalices means happy union, harmony in the family, with friends or in society. Good reputation. As chalices are the suit of water and emotion, it also be me represents emotional happiness, joy.

4 of Wands: Kephri's Glory. The winged scarab represents Kephri, symbol of the rising sun and the cycle of day and night, life and death. It can mean intuition, a project to be finalized, unexpected good occasion. The wands is the suit of air and the intellect.

A better reading than yesterday to be sure (and there was no major catastrophe that I know of)

No comments:

Post a Comment