Thursday, May 10, 2012

Single Card Reading for May 10, 2012

The Hieorophant. It is a card of guidance, of divine wisdom. It usually indicates someone is trying to tell you something, or that you need to seek guidance for a current issue.   It can also indicate help is all around you - you just need to take it and not ignore the signs you have previously seen or ignored.

I decided to draw another card to clarify....

The Fool. A neophant stumbles along life's path without a course or plan. Not paying attention, he nearly walks right into the mouth of a crocodile (in my Egyptian Tarot deck. Other decks show him blindly heading off a cliff). Again, this could relate back to ignoring wisdom or advice.

I decided to draw another card to clarify...

The 10 of Pentacles. Pentacles nearly always relate to money or prosperity. The 10 usually relates to an inheritance or family income.

I haven't been paying close attention to financial matters lately, blindly stumbling along trying to find the wisdom to get back to my more normal situation. The cards seem to be advising me to seek wisdom, and plan instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment